”) offers you access to and the use of our site(s), services, applications, platform and tools (collectively “Peeks Social Services
”). You may find a list of all of our policies and agreements at Peeks.com/site/agreements
(collectively, the “Peeks Social Policies
”). The Peeks Social Policies set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Peeks Social and supersede all prior understandings and agreements you may have had. All of the Peeks Social Policies are incorporated into this Peeks Social User Agreement (the “User Agreement
”). You agree to comply with all of the Peeks Social Policies when accessing or using all or any part of the Peeks Social Services.
Our mission is to create a safe, dynamic, engaging, and honest environment where people can express their creativity, pursue their goals and exchange ideas. The goal of our community guidelines is to ensure that our environment is safe and respectful for all of our users everywhere in the world.
If Peeks Social believes that you are abusing the Peeks Social Services in any way, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without limiting other remedies: limit, suspend, or terminate your Account(s) and your access to Peeks Social Services; delay or remove hosted content; demote your Account(s) Status Level; remove and demote listings; and/or take any other technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using Peeks Social Services. Peeks Social may cancel unconfirmed Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or modify or discontinue the Peeks Social Services at any time, and from time to time, in our sole and unfettered discretion, without notice to the User. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate at any time, or from time to time, all or part of our Peeks Social Services to anyone for any reason, or for no reason, at our sole and absolute discretion, without notice. With regards to criminal or dangerous activities; Peeks Social works with law enforcement.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations;
- Cyberbullying;Bullying is a serious problem that plagues the lives of millions of children and young adults and their families. At Peeks Social we have a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. If you are being bullied or if you are aware of another individual being bullied on Peeks Social, please report it to you parents your teachers and to us.
- Not reporting a crime being witnessed on a live stream or uploaded content;
- Hate speech; At Peeks Social we strive to create a dynamic respectful international community of Users. As such s we have a zero tolerance policy for hateful or derogatory speech. No User shall use speech that is, in the sole discretion of Peeks Social, determined to be hateful or derogatory in regards to an individuals or groups; race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, language, physical appearance, mental illness or physical disability. If a Post or Broadcast is determined to be hateful in nature it will be deleted and the User responsible for post or Broadcast may have their account status lowered or may have their account suspended or deleted.
- Threats Peeks Social strives to create a safe environment. As such we encourage you to report potential threats to yourself, another individual or a public figure; to law enforcement and to Peeks Social. False reports may result in the reporting user being banned from using Peeks Social.
- Sexual exploitation;
- Criminal Activity;
- Money Laundering;
- Promotion of Self Injury
- Injury of other parties;
- Terrorism Funding;
- Drug Dealing;
- Publishing, posting, uploading, distributing or disseminating any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information or that which will violate local laws or regulations;
- Transfer of your Peeks Social Account (including Feedback) and your ID to another party without our consent;
- Distributing or posting spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Uploading files or content that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or technologies that may harm Peeks Social, or the interests or property of others;
- Use of any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access any Peeks Social Services for any purpose;
- Bypassing Peeks Social’s robot exclusion headers, interfering with the working of Peeks Social Services, or imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, reverse engineering, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to or is licensed to Peeks Social, or that comes from Peeks Social Services and belongs to Peeks Social or another party including works covered by any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right, except with prior express permission of Peeks Social and/or any other party holding the right to license such use;
- Commercializing any Peeks Social application or any information or software associated with such application; for certainty, this includes selling, renting, leasing, redistributing or sublicensing Peeks Social Services;
- Copying, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or attempting to derive the source code of Peeks Social Services or application;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about Users without their consent; or
Circumventing any technical measures Peeks Social uses to provide Peeks Social Services.